“It is easy to have good relationships”
- Is your relationship a safe place in which you both can grow together?
- Do you feel you are being listened to, and do you listen to your partner, without the need to fix them or change them?
- Do you feel empowered within your relationship?
- Are you able to share some quality time with your partner?
- Do you always blame your partner?
“Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each
other exceeds your need for each other.”
Dalai Lama XIV
“No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater…The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that’s the key. It’s like a big pie chart, and the love in a relationship has to be the biggest piece. Love can make up for a lot.”
Some of the affirmations on this track that can empower you:
- I am loving
- I listen intently
- It is easy to have good relationships
- I am trusting
- I am sharing
- I like to touch
- I like being touched
- I take responsibility for my happiness and my sadness
We have a choice – we can retrain our minds toward success and happiness.
All you have to do is to make the choice to listen to your mp3 as often as possible.
Be open to feeling the thoughts/ memories and actions that pop into your mind or things happening out of the blue.
Understand that we all grew up taking on the beliefs of our family, so NOW it is time to create your own reality by changing those beliefs.
Download your MP3 now and in 5 minutes you will be on a whole new journey of abundance and opportunity.