“I use criticism to improve ”
- Why are you attracting criticism into your life?
- Could you consider, using the mirror of life, that you may feel criticised because you may criticise others?
- Does some criticism work for you and some does not work for you?
- Do you always need to be right?
“Criticism may not be agreeable, but is necessary.
It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.”
Sir Winston Churchill
Some of the affirmations on this track that can empower you:
- I take criticism positively
- I critique my own work
- I accept criticism from others
- I use criticism to improve
We have a choice – we can retrain our minds toward success and happiness.
All you have to do is to make the choice to listen to your mp3 as often as possible.
Be open to feeling the thoughts/memories and actions that pop into your mind or things happening out of the blue.
Understand that we all grew up taking on the beliefs of our family, so NOW it is time to create your own reality by changing those beliefs.
Download your MP3 now and in 5 minutes you will be on a whole new journey of abundance and opportunity.