“I am perfection and always open to trusting myself and others”
- Does your addiction give you a sense of power over others?
- If you deeply and completely loved yourself, would you need a behavior that can harm you to get attention?
- Do you “need others” in your life?
- Do you reward yourself by turning to addictive habits for approval?
- Do you feel isolated?
- Do you isolate yourself?
- Is your addiction filling a void in your life?
- Are you justifying yourself?
“We are addicted to our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking.”
“Some people bring out the worst in you, others bring out the best, and then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who just bring out the most, of everything”.
Some of the affirmations on this track that can empower you:
- I see every experience as an opportunity for me.
- I am who I am and always learn and grow.
- I always allow others to be who they are.
- I am perfection and always open to trusting myself and others.
- I mind my own business and trust the process of life.
We have a choice – we can retrain our minds toward success and happiness.
All you have to do is to make the choice to listen to your mp3 as often as possible.
Be open to feeling the thoughts/ memories and actions that pop into your mind or things happening out of the blue.
Understand that we all grew up taking on the beliefs of our family, so NOW it is time to create your own reality by changing those beliefs.
Download your MP3 now and in 5 minutes you will be on a whole new journey of abundance and opportunity.